Download CHOMP by Christoph Niemann Free
Download CHOMP "It’s not quite a storybook, and not quite a video game. It’s ostensibly for kids, but its creative appeal is universal. It’s definitely digital, but feels analog. The app lives at the intersection of all these things, which is one reason it’s such fun to play."
“CHOMP by Christoph Niemann” is the latest imagination from internationally renowned children’s author and illustrator Christoph Niemann, whose App ‘Petting Zoo’ is already loved by millions of children and families around the world.
And the best thing is: IT IS FREE and you get 10 great scenes every day!
‘CHOMP’ combines playful, humorous, and lovingly hand-drawn animations with live video, enabling children and adults alike to slip into a variety of comical roles. From a virtuous pianist, to a spaghetti-slurping dog, or a living cuckoo-clock, anything is possible!
What makes this App so inspiring and special is that children participate using their own faces, mimicry, and song, allowing their creativity to run free.
With the video functions, all of these adventures can be saved forever. ‘CHOMP’ is so easy and intuitive to use that kids can create and sing their own personal messages to send to parents, grandparents, friends, or siblings, all in the blink of an eye.
- • Hand drawn animations made with love and care.
- • Over 50 hand-drawn scenes with countless funny animations.
- • Fun for all ages.
- • No language knowledge needed. The app is text-free.
- • No invasive advertising, or data mining.
- • Record play sessions with integrated video recording.
- • Children can swipe left and right to change animations. Tap the screen to see the fun.
- • Grownups can open the camera menu in the bottom left to record videos. Tap to microphone
- icon to enable sound recording, use the large center button to start and stop video recording.
- • Please enable camera permissions when prompted.
Just as with his App ‘Petting Zoo’ and his New York Times blog ‘Abstract City’, Christoph Niemann uses ‘CHOMP’ to once again show us his own unique, absurd, and always funny view of the world.