Download GPS Data Free
Description of the application
With GPS + data, you can check signal quality, test GPS unit, check your location / position, number of satellites, set time and much more! UTM, MGRS and ECEF GPS systems are now available! The best GPS test, status and diagnosis app! If your GPS navigation system is broken then use this app to test, diagnose and solve your problem. Each small circle represents a satellite in color proportional to the signal strength and state. The circle on the sky map rotates according to the device's compass. The signal strength display displays a graph of the satellite strength connected to the device. Each bar represents a satellite, and the height of the bar is proportional to the intensity of the received signal.
GPS data - essential app with all GPS status data.
View all GPS data from device
location, satellite, GPS signal strength,
diagnose and test GPS
Great user interface: 2 color versions
using GPS data, you can check signal quality, test GPS unit, check your location / position, number of satellites, signal quality, repair time, and much more!
The most beautiful GPS test, status and diagnosis app! If your GPS navigation system works terribly then use this app to test GPS, diagnose and solve your problem!
There are four different tabs at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky Tab + Signal view - The sky map view displays the location of the satellites connected to a device in the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with a suitable color to indicate signal strength and GPS status. The signal strength display displays the strength of the satellites connected to the device. Each bar is one satellite, and the height of the bar is proportional to the received signal strength.
2) Signal tab - List of all satellites connected to the device. Each row represents one satellite. You can get all the details about the satellite prn number, information about the satellite repair, the signal strength and the type: NAVSTAR, GLONASS, QZSS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC. Altitude and Altitude
3) Information tab - In this tab, all GPS status data are available, which are:
A- Location information - Longitude, latitude and altitude
b- Signal information - Accuracy, Satellite fixation, First fix time (fft)
C- Information Motion - Speed, Endurance
4) World Tab - The world map view shows the device's location, also shows the global sun position and daylight / night dark area. There is local time and UTC date from GPS, sunrise and sunset time are also available.
5) Geocoding Tab - Encode geocode into global position!
GPS Test and Diagnose your device - A-GPS Xtra data management is available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra
data b) Download A-GPS Xtra data
★ NAVSTAR GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, Sbas, BeiDou, Galileo and NavIC types available!
★ Sky satellite view
★ Current positioning position
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed information about GPS data
★ Position: Longitude, Latitude and Altitude
★ Gps setting time, accuracy, speed and endurance
★ Sunset, sunrise, day and night map display
★ and more .... !
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]