Download X-plore File Manager Free
Description of x plore file manager app:
X-plore allows you to see what's inside your Android device. And also abroad. This is a double pane explorer, there are two folders displayed at the same time, and the common operation is like copying files from one part to another. And X-plore displays the folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation. And fast change to another place. You can explore internal parts of the device, and if you are an advanced user and root your device, you can make changes to backup system data files, remove unwanted apps, etc., you can choose to hide internal memory from view and make sure not to mess with the system. You can easily view the contents of your group memories on your device, or perhaps an attached USB memory stick. Simple application manager allows you to view, run, copy, share, uninstall and explore installed applications.
Features of x plore file manager
- WiFi file sharing
- File management from PC web browser
- Favorite folders
- Built-in image, audio and text viewers
- Video player with subtitles
- Batch rename
viewer - Fast image viewer with zoom and slide to previous / next
images - Photo thumbnails And video clips, as well as for different types of files (depending on the associated application)
- Multiple selection is always available, but it is not annoying
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share Send files by bluetooth, email, or anything compatible with the device, from anywhere
- Configurable Buttons and Main Shortcuts
- Perfect work with Zip (as if it were a regular folder)
- Vault for encrypting confidential files
● Dual Segment Tree View
● Root, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA / UPnP Explorer
● Disk Map - Find out which files are consuming the most disk space - http://bit.ly/xp-disk -map
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive ™, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Mega.co, OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, Owncloud, SugarSync, GMX, and Web. de
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - ***
● Music Player ***
● Application Manager
● USB OTG
● PDF Viewer
● WiFi File Sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi- share
● File management from PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
● Favorite Folders
● Built-in image, audio and text viewers
● Video player with subtitles ***
● Group rename
viewer ● Fast image viewer with zoom and slide to previous / next
images ● Thumbnails for pictures, videos and for different file types (depending on the associated application)
● Multiple selection - Always available, but not Annoying
● View APK files as ZIP
● Sharing - Send files via Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from anywhere
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it's a regular folder)
● Vault for file encryption Sensitive -
*** Premium features are paid - require a donation
X-plore allows you to see what's inside your Android device. And also abroad.
This is a two-part explorer, there are two folders displayed at the same time, and the common operation is like copying files from one part to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in tree view for clear routing and fast switching to another location.
You can explore the internal parts of the device, and if you are a power user and root your device, then you can make changes to the system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you are a standard user, you can choose to hide the internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with the system.
You can comfortably see the contents of your group memories on your device, or perhaps an attached USB memory stick
Simple application manager allows to view, run, copy, share, uninstall and explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices via WiFi.
Access from the PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your computer.
Access to FTP and FTPS (Secure File Transfer Protocol) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in the local network.
X-plore can access "cloud" servers to store the web and access its files.
You must have an account on the supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and terminal shell emulator are also supported.
X-plore has a music player that can play tracks from anywhere available.
With the Vault function, you can encrypt sensitive files, even with your fingerprint.
The main operations relate to file and folder management - view, copy, move, delete, zip, extract, rename, share, and more.
SQLite Database Viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable table list, each table contains list of rows and columns with database entries.
The main interaction is via a touch screen, clicking folders or files to open files, or long clicking to open a context menu that contains options that can be made to a specific clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multiple selection allows to process more files at once.
Opening a file can mean using one of the built-in viewers for the most popular file types: image, audio, video, and text.
Or, you can configure X-plore to use the system app to open files, in which case it launches the pre-set application by the system that can open a specific file.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar, and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]